Manufacturing Month 2019
Reno County celebrated Manufacturing Month in October. Our manufacturers work hard everyday to supply our community and the world their superior product with exceptional quality and customer service. They build this community one idea at a time with unmatched pride in what they do. On October 1, 2019 the Mayor of the City of Hutchinson, David A. Inskeep proclaimed October Manufacturing Month in Reno County. Read the full proclamation here and visit mfgday.com to find out more!
The Greater Hutchinson Economic Development Partnership for Reno County also like to highlight two events happening in the area for Manufacturing Day on October 4th, 2019 with two of our local manufacturers: Superior Boiler Works and The Bradbury Group!
Superior Boiler Event Details:
- Date: October 4, 2019
- Location: 3524 E. 4th Ave., Hutchinson, KS 67501
- Time: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Event Info: Superior Boiler will be providing tours for local schools, community college students, and certain individuals. They will also be available to discuss current job openings and desired skills for persons interested in a career within the boiler industry. They do request that you register for the event, which can be done here.
- For more information, please contact Dalton Porter at 620.662.6693 or email@example.com.
Bradbury Event Details:
- Dates: October 3, 2019
- Location: 1200 Cole St., Moundridge, KS 67107
- Times: October 3 from 8:00 am-6:00 pm
- Event Info.: Bradbury will be hosting an open house from 2:00-6:00 pm for the public where employees will be available to give guided tours every 30 minutes with refreshments provided. Additionally, a Manufacturing Career Exploration Center will be held for all to visit and learn more about the career opportunities manufacturing has to offer and engage with Bradbury's Manufacturing professionals. Technical College representative will also be on-site to provide information about post-secondary education options related to manufacturing.
- For more information, please contact Shonda Fast at 620.345.4389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Tour Info.: Bradbury will be open starting at 8:00 am for student tours on October 3, 2019. Please call 620.345.6394 to schedule a specific time for your students to arrive. We will also have a Career Exploration Center to show students all the opportunities that are available in a manufacturing company.
- For more information, please contact Maria Pressnall at 620.345.4278 or email@example.com